Good evening ~
Getting ready for the long weekend? I am so ready!! I have nothing big planned... except to sit, relax and play with my stamps.... such bliss! :o)
This time the challenge is to use squares & the 3 colors of black, green & purple. After seeing lots & lots of creations by all the fabulous stampers out there using purple... I can definitely say I'm really warming up to this color. Here's my take:
Flower stamp from Impress; sentiment - PTI Birthday Basics.
2 days ago





11 comments:
Ooooooooo, this is just GORGEOUS! Love the clean lines! :)
Oh Yuki this is such an elegant and pretty card. Just love those three simple squares - nothing more needed and aren't those colours gorgeous!
This is so pretty, so CAS and love how you have the squares up so they stand out, great job.Have an awesome weekend, hope it includes snuggling with the kitties, they are so cute and snugly looking.
ooohhh...me likey....and your weekend DOES sound blissful!
So simple and pretty! I love the stamp you chose to add just a touch of color.
Simple and I love it!
Ohhhh....love this. You did a great job with the color challenge.
Simply gorgeous, just love the whole design! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.
Congrats on being "what's hot." I love this card, and that stamp from Impress rules.
such a beautiful card, like the layout...i might just cas that :D
Hey girl,big congrats! Your card is HOT at the Embellish challenge! Hope you're enjoying SF!
Post a Comment