Saturday, September 4, 2010

PDCC45

Happy Saturday!!!

Got to play with my stamps for most of the day today. Made several cards but 1/2 of them I'm not too satisfied with their outcome.

Here's one I made for this week's challenge over at The Play Date Cafe:



Finally got to play with PTI Canvas & Linen Impression Plate. It gave such a beautiful impression. Very, very happy that I caved and got this plate! Stamps are Waltzingmouse & flower punch is Martha Stewart.

7 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design, the embossing looks wonderful behind you sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Makes me want to break out that Waltzingmouse stamp now! So you finally got the canvas impression plate? I'm in love with it too. And can0t wait to put my paws on the woodgrain one ;)
xoxo

Andrea Ewen said...

So pretty! I think you've clinched it for me, I have been eyeing up those Waltzing Mouse stamps and your wonderful card has inspired me to make a purchase! Great use of the colors...thanks so much for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Very pretty, love the design, colors and the flowers are so pretty and delicate. I am sure your other cards are just as pretty, everything is so lovely.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful clean design! Love the buttons on your flowers. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOVE this card--so fun! I love that white space and your stamping....BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE it:) Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Evelin said...

Lovely... I love the colours.... I wish I can have time to play more with my stamps soon :P

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio