Monday, June 27, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC8

Happy Monday~


Thank you everyone for your sweet comments on our Fatty.... she is a cutie pie and we are so glad SHE adopted us!  ((((hugs))))







Back with a card for CAS-ual Fridays challenge... For this challenge, I used PTI Edgers Die #1 along with that beautiful Impress flower.

18 comments:

Christina said...

"Hello" to this gorgeous card! I don't know how you do it, Yuki, but you always make the most striking cards from simple designs. So nicely done!

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, Gay xxx

MiamiKel said...

Eeeeeek, this is a stunner! The lovely yellow flower in just the perfect sunflower-y yet hue -- gorgeous! Love the simplicity of your cards, Yuki, yet they just pop right off the screen with their elegance! LOVE THIS! Girl, you can do CAS like no-one and each one, such a treat to behold!
Glad Fatty had a terrific celebratory day - hopefully with some cat nip! *wink!* Dd and I didn't get to see Cars2 - lucky girl! The lines here were two hours long for each showing! We'll take ds in the coming weekend as he's counting the days! We ended up seeing Super 8 :) Hugs! x0x0

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous! I love the combination of colors. The yellow flower is so vibrant and the turquoise sets it off beautifully. The edges are placed perfectly. i love it!

Ann said...

You always make the loveliest cards Yuki! The colours here are perfectly gorgeous, that wonderful bloom perfectly stamped, and I love those layers.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh Girl!!!!! This is just jaw dropping gorgeousness!!!! I just love the flower with the edge and the colors, another winner from my mentor :) Give Fatty a treat after all it is her birthday week, or month.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ohhh, pretty, pretty! How do you know just the right recipe for the most gorgeous CAS cards. You are the best! A winner every time! Simply stunning, Yuki! Big hugs to you and Fatty, too. :)

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card!!! you should also consider entering it into our current Something Old - Something New challenge over at The Kraft Journal for a chance to win! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/06/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet_27.html

Unknown said...

this is really gorgeous!

Anna said...

This is a great CAS card!!! TFS!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of gorgeousness!!!!! Hope all is well..

Virginia L. said...

Stunning card, Yuki! I adore it so much! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

This is so pretty, I love the scallop & the colors. :)
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
hugs
Laura

Christiana said...

Oh my gosh, this is SO PRETTY!!! I love it so much! Absolutely stunning, Yuki!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous girlie...love that big yellow bloom!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layered edge punches and the beautiful colors.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio