Sunday, December 4, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC30



Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Got some Christmas shopping done and put up our tree... would have love to have a real tree... but, as you know cats, dog &  real tree = bad combo. 





Made this card for the Tic Tac Toe challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays. I chose the Stripes, Orange & Aqua row. 




... sneaking in a pix of Fatty curious with the tree.... hee!


17 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love your card...your tree is awesome! So is your kitty:)

This is my 1st year with a faux tree...I love it!!! No mess!!!!

samantha's cards said...

gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

the card is gorgeous!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a cute pic of the kitty and tree, what is it with kitty cats and trees....:) Love your card, you did such a great with that, love the flourish and the colors. I just looked at the challenge and went blank :)

MiamiKel said...

Aw, look at her - what a gem! What a gorgeous tree - beautiful color combo!

Your card is amazing!! Look at that! Girl, you NEED to submit your cards to magazines - they are breathtaking and so inspiring! Each one looks like a show stopper!

Hugs to you!

Christina said...

Oh, how beautifully clean and fresh! I'm lovin' the stripes!

Brandi said...

This is drop dead gorgeous!!!! Love it! Nothing says merry Christmas like a white Christmas tree! Too cute!

Christiana said...

This is fantastic! I love that cut out with that gorgeous stripey paper behind it.

Your tree is really cool! And Fatty is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love that color combo with the pops of aqua! And look at that furry baby, lol! Doesn't he try to play with the Christmas ornaments? ;)

Cristina said...

Adore. (Can I just leave a perma-comment to that effect, because I basically say that about all of your cards.)

Karen B. said...

This is amazing. So clean and graphic. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

veronica said...

love those orange stripes showing thru from behind the die cut. fantastic card!

Laura Davis said...

WOW, stunning!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Katherine said...

My first visit to your blog (from CAS-ual Fridays). Your cards are just wonderful! Great style.

Ann said...

Aww, isn't Fatty gorgeous! And the card too of course! Really pretty.

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors you used.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio