Monday, December 19, 2011

CAS houndstooth

Good morning!


Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a hectic one for us... but, we finally got everything done! whew... I am ready for Christmas weekend. Are you?




This card was inspired by the Moxie Fab World: Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge.




                      Don't ya just love that houndstooth print?! 

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

You make the best CAS cards they always have such wonderful color and texture. Love this with the hounds tooth and the stripes of color. Glad you have everything done and can now sit back and enjoy the holiday. Hope the fur babies are not seeking out their gifts :) Lucky is trying to get to his stocking, Noel got a laser light, pink of course.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Yuki! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cheryl said...

Brilliant! I love the your take on the photo.

MiamiKel said...

OH your cards always take my breath away and I love the inspirations you find to make them with!

And yes, I'm ready for Christmas! Especially since we are traveling this year and have to celebrate santa 3 days early, lol! I had to hide all the calendars in the house so my 7 y/o wouldn't be on to me, hee hee!

Happy Cmas week to you and the hubs and Fatty! (okay, that sounded just wrong .... lol!!) x0x0

Brandi said...

This is so adorable friend! I hope you have a very merry christmas!!!

Christiana said...

I DO love houndstooth, and I DO love this card! You always rock the CAS style. I find it so difficult!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio