Here's the first inspiration photo:
... and my take:
I used Impress Large Ornate Bkground with PTI's Half & Half die; stamped floral images from PTI In Bloom and colored the lines with a Copic marker.
Hope you are ready for the weekend. I caught a cold during the week, but it seems to be diminishing... yay :) ... just in time since we have hubby's company Xmas party tomorrow night. Enjoy the weekend!





11 comments:
wow, sorry I passed my cold onto you :( hope you feel better really soon. Love your card, it really nails the inspiration photo, but your card is so much prettier. Have a great weekend, get some rest.
total gorgeousness!!!
Oh, I love this! So very clever to stamp the blooms off the end of the die cut, and the selective coloring is wonderful.
excellent!
Absolutely beautiful!
Oh my....this is drop dead gorgeous! I love the way you stamped and colored the flowers. So glad you decided to join us for the first ever Runway Inspired Challenge!
(ps. Congrats on your Cas-ual Fridays win!)
First, I hope the party was supah fun and the cold was at bay to enjoy it!
Second, haven't heard of this challenge but what a fun idea! You totally NAILED it, just like always! You are spot on to the challenge and the card, THE CARD, the card!! Just simply elegant and beautiful!!
Sooooo, have you seen Breaking Dawn? I know you love the Edward, too :) LOL!
Hugs!! x0x0
Great design! I love your use of white space.
I keep resisting those dies, but this is a great use of them....
I absolutely adore this simple layout!
This is so sunny and bright! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for taking the time to join us for the Runway Inspired Challenge!
Post a Comment