This is great, love the background and the little dotted line to the flower. Wonderful CAS as always. You are always welcome to help finish up the cookies, I actually liked the hot cocoa with the candy cane in it :)Aren't the animals funny when it comes to crafting, stay tuned, they gave me so many great shots this weekend, well mostly Noel. I have one she laid her head down on my hand as I went to cut my paper. :) what a goofy kitty.
Ooh my this spells happy!! Love the brightness, the fun, the smile it just made me do! Just got home z after a long twelve hours out of the house and glad I don't miss this beauty! And woohoo for new toys to play with!! Xxoo
7 comments:
Awesome card! I love the clean design and cheery color combo.
This is great, love the background and the little dotted line to the flower. Wonderful CAS as always. You are always welcome to help finish up the cookies, I actually liked the hot cocoa with the candy cane in it :)Aren't the animals funny when it comes to crafting, stay tuned, they gave me so many great shots this weekend, well mostly Noel. I have one she laid her head down on my hand as I went to cut my paper. :) what a goofy kitty.
Oh Whatta pretty card!!!!!
Oh so pretty! LOVE that stripy background!
So cute! Loving the background!
Ooh my this spells happy!! Love the brightness, the fun, the smile it just made me do! Just got home z after a long twelve hours out of the house and glad I don't miss this beauty! And woohoo for new toys to play with!! Xxoo
Amazing. Love all that stamping, and then the sentiment over top. You totally inspire me.
Post a Comment