Hi there!
Hope you had a good week and are set for the weekend. We are! Dinner plans with some friends and off to the theater... we'll be catching The Secret World of Arrietty.... Hubby and I grew up with Studio Ghibli's movies.... looking forward to this one.





27 comments:
Super cute card girl! Have fun at the movies. The hubby and I went to see Project X last night and it was so funny!
Adorable! I love the buttons :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Hi Yuki! Such a darling card.
Love your card, Yuki! The buttons are a perfect touch.
Super cute girl!!
This is way too cute with the giraffe and those buttons. Adorable, always loving your clean and simple cards. So you saw Lucky is on his way, not sure what he will do when he hits the coast :) Have an awesome time at the theater.
I love how you did the circles around the buttons.. :) adorable..hugs
So so sweet.
So sweet! I love the little giraffe and your CAS design style. Great work!!
Awesome CAS card! Love the buttons especially. I hope you had a good time with Arrietty. I saw it a couple weeks ago. Cute movie!
Darling card! ;)
Awww, such a sweet baby card! It doesn't get much cuter than this.
Beautiful!!
this is simply adorable!!
Hi, check out my blog tomorrow, Tuesday March 6, have a bit of a surprise for you.
super beautifully cute!! love the buttons and coordinating colors .. so creative! charming with a capital c :) hope you had a super time at the theater! xoxo
super beautifully cute!! love the buttons and coordinating colors .. so creative! charming with a capital c :) hope you had a super time at the theater! xoxo
super beautifully cute!! love the buttons and coordinating colors .. so creative! charming with a capital c :) hope you had a super time at the theater! xoxo
super beautifully cute!! love the buttons and coordinating colors .. so creative! charming with a capital c :) hope you had a super time at the theater! xoxo
perfect design ans sentiment!Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Yuki this is adorable...love it!!
Lovely card, love the giraffe :) x
Kate xx
Goodness, this is simply adorable!
Squeal!!!! So cute!
Outstanding card!!!
Adorable! This is simply the cutest baby card, ever! You really know how to create with style! Hugs! :)
This is adorable! Super cute baby card. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Post a Comment