My Paper Smooches package arrived last week!.... For this card, I used the Love Word die along with WPlus9 Background Builder Knit set.... for some reason, the stamps in this set remind me of hearts instead of knitting patterns.
So I tried this challenge yesterday and freaked out with the time crunch. I failed when I messed up blurring one of my stamps and had to start over. :)
Such a cute card, Yuki. I love how you turned the knitting into hearts. And I love that die. I've been looking at it over at Paper Smooches. Gosh, I think you have enabled me. :)
Hi, surfed over from Darnell's link to your blog, and loved your card. That Love die is a must-have, and it's new to me. Joined as a new follower and will be back to visit soon. Invite you for a visit to my space when/if you have time. TFS.
12 comments:
GORGEOUS card Yuki - LOVE that you turned the stitches into hearts!
So glad you could join in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash :)
Ahhh! They totally look like hearts. Cute!
So I tried this challenge yesterday and freaked out with the time crunch. I failed when I messed up blurring one of my stamps and had to start over. :)
Such a cute card, Yuki. I love how you turned the knitting into hearts. And I love that die. I've been looking at it over at Paper Smooches. Gosh, I think you have enabled me. :)
Cute, cute, cute and so creative! You're rocking the PS stuff! And what you did with the knit stamp? Genious :)
Awesome card, Yuki, awesome blog! I've come to join you and be inspired thanks to Bev's referral on her blog!
Very cute card! I agree the stitching looks like little hearts to me too! Love the "love" die.
I am utterly in LOVE with this beauty! Such a fabulous use of the theme and the colors you used are simply perfect.
Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Yuki! Hope to see you for the next one!
Hi, surfed over from Darnell's link to your blog, and loved your card. That Love die is a must-have, and it's new to me. Joined as a new follower and will be back to visit soon. Invite you for a visit to my space when/if you have time. TFS.
Such an awesome card, Yuki! Just so fun. I didn't participate this time around, but I plan to again, soon. It's crazy, but fun. ;)
love love love this card - it's amazing!
Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!
I need that knit background set in my life. :) Love how you saw hearts in the pattern and made such a simple background for the cute "love" die cut!
I didn't notice they were hearts in the knit. clever girl! love the oversized sentiment too
Post a Comment