Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Polka Dots Love



Hi there...

Hope your week is going great... only 2 more days 'til the weekend. Continuing with my Valentine's Day streak here... Made this card for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge - polka dots..... Speaking of PS, I can't wait to get my hands on their dies! My package should be here any day now.... :)



14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh this is such a cutie pie card!!!

Wida said...

love this uber cute card!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, adorable!

Erica Bass said...

Super cute!

Chunyuan said...

always love your use of polka dots. This is no exception.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love these birdies!

Morag said...

Very sweet love birds!!

Monika Reeck said...

may I tell you cute cute cute..love your polkadot n your design..really striking cuteeeee.. good luck with the challenge..

I am joining also the paper smooches SPARK challenge my card is number 47, would you mind to see it on my Blog..would be glad if you could leave me also some love...many thanks before...Monika

Chris Dring said...

How stinkin' adorable is your card! Love it!

Nina Yang said...

Love your take on the challenge, Yuki! small circles and a big circle, all go together and are pleasing to the eyes! So glad that you joined us in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Shannon J said...

Eeeek! Your card is adorable and delightful! Just found your blog, and am in love with your style! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! And Gung Hey Fat Choy!

maria f. said...

Hey, nice to meet you. Bev the Happy Dancer sent me :) Love this card.

Christiana said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS!!! Seriously, one of my top favorite cards of yours EVER. So cute. Love the color palette, and those birds are just darling!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio