6 days ago
Monday, February 18, 2013
Spring...
Hope you're having a great President's Day... It's been windy, rainy, cloudy here since Friday... But, that did not stop us from enjoying the long weekend.... Today, we are chill in' at home... cleaning the house a bit.... can't put it off any longer!
Made this card with my Paper Smooches goodies... Despite the ugly weather, I'm all *springy* just looking at this card.... Aren't you?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
pretty and soft colors for spring card. love the frame and the colored sentiment.
Gorgeous spring colors! I can't wait to have nice enough weather to plant flowers!
what?!?!? where did all these posts come from? that little frame is so stinking cute, such a sweet shape! is it a die? a chipboard???
Beautiful! Fab colors and so darn cute! Love that frame.
Well hello beautiful! Your card - an you! This is a gem! So springy and cute and the colors- gah!! I love the whimsy this has (big Suess fan here!) Gorgeous, as always! ::: pats for Fatty :) :::
Post a Comment