My card is inspired by Dawn's Monday Mood Board over at WPlus9.... Those colors, buttons, fabrics, ribbons... make me happy. :)
A bit of rambling.... I can't believe April is right around the corner!... are you ready for Easter?... April this year is extra special for me.... my girlfriend and I are going on a European tour starting 4/16... for 3 weeks!!... We'll be visiting 8 countries... France, England, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, and Belgium.... can't wait!!
Thanks for letting me share my excitement.... Europe has always been one of my to-visit destinations... Unfortunately, hubby won't be joining us... we decided to leave the boys at home!... nah, j/k... he doesn't have enough vacation days for this trip.... I promised him there'll be plenty of pictures! :)





8 comments:
Wow! This card is one of my favorites of yours, hands down!
Europe? How awesome! I have never been but would love to do something like that. You are sooooo lucky! I can't wait to see the pics either!
Hugs!
Your card makes me super happy...love what you've done!
Oooohhhh....what a fun vaca!!!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!!!!
Hi Yuki! Love your cards. Have a great trip and enjoy every minute. I will look forward to some pics.
so sweet. love these colors. have a great vacation.
Beautiful card!
Oh Yuki, how fun for you! You'll both have a beautiful time - I've lived in a couple of those countries and they are superb with visitors :) Imagine doing a similiar trip like that with 4 kids, all under the age of 10 - woot! Chevy Chase vacation it was, lol!
Your card is as stunning as always. You make CAS look so spectacular. Me - on the other hand - a complete train wreck!
Hugs!
dude, I need some sequins :)
Gorgeous card Yuki! I live in the Netherlands so when you need some tips just let me know ;-) My dream is to travel trough the USA some day!
Post a Comment