Saturday, March 23, 2013

RIC#32





I made this card during my little vacation... quite a few things on here.... Mama Elephant, PTI stamp and impression plate, Simon Says Stamp die, and of course, Stickles. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



6 comments:

Happy Dance said...

WOW! This is wonderful! Bright, happy, and downright fun. Love the pink and the sparkles. Great card. Bev

MiamiKel said...

Oh la lah! This is a vision! What a spectacular card, so full of style and color - woooweee! I love how it's vertically perfect and spot on to the inspiration photo - you've got mad skills, girl! x0x0

Chunyuan said...

love the font you used and the pop of hot pink and silver.

Virginia L. said...

Chic and gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Your card is so bright and trendy! I love it. :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Wida said...

How did I miss another page of awesomeness?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio