skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Clock time: 8:52
Happy Saturday!.... woke up early this morning and spent a bit time crafting.... glad I could participate in this challenge.. these colors are gorgeous!.... For this card, I inked up Hero Arts Lotus Leaves set; sentiment is from PTI Think Big.
Looks like it's going to be a windy, and possibly rainy weekend here... which means more crafting time. :)
Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
11 comments:
fabulous card!! love your stamping and the colours :)
Love that Lotus leaf image! Such a pretty card!
This card is so pretty! You always do amazing things within 10 minutes, Yuki.
Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the next challenge!
How sweet is this?! Love how you made something so gorgeous in just over 8 minutes. Love this challenge, don't you? Gosh, this would be pretty in so many colors! Bev
This is sooooooo gorgeous!!!
I don't know how people are doing this challenge! this looks fab and I just couldn't do it. I love that flower and the colors together work great :)
love the stamping and the awesome choice of stamps.
Holy smorgasboard, this is dazzling! What a FUN color combo to work with and you sure brought it to the table with full gusto! LOVE!!! x0x0
Love the oversized images on this card! I can't believe you did this in under 9 minutes! Have fun crafting this weekend!
This is *gorgeous*! I love the background stamping, so striking. Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Dash, I hope we see you again soon!
Gorgeous gorgeous card... So elegant.
Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash! Do join us in our future challenges too..
Post a Comment