Thursday, March 7, 2013

Muse Challenge #7


Laurie Willison's beautiful, clean and crisp card is the inspiration for this week's Muse challenge.... Isn't it beautiful?



As you can see, I used the same layout and color scheme but substituted brown for black. Floral image is WPlus9 and sentiment is from Hero Arts. 

19 comments:

Brandi said...

Love how you outlined the images in a pink shadow! So cute!

~amy~ said...

Gah, love what you've done. I adore that pink shadowing....lovelovelove

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful. Gorgeous. This card is amazing. Love how you've taken the sketch and made it completely your own. Perfect colors. Completely sweet. Bev

landerson213 said...

Love that you outlined the flowers in that pink! So beautiful! And those buttons are a nice touch! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Lalo said...

BEAUTIFUL as is all your cards!!!

MiamiKel said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!! You are so amazing, each one so beautiful! x0x0

Chunyuan said...

Beautiful. Love the brown stamped image with the pink shadow.

Angeline Choo said...

LOVELY!!! I love how you made it pop with the pink outline

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, Yuki, these are GORGEOUS! Wow, wow, wow. You are on such a roll, girl!

Neets B said...

I love the pink highlighting around the flowers, what a great effect :)

Keke said...

Love the pink outline!! Very Pretty

Michelle said...

So beautiful! Love it!

Gillian R said...

This is beautiful, love how you have highlighted the flowers

Brandi said...

Right back at ya! Vote..check!

Greta said...

Lovely take on Laurie's card!

Darnell said...

I love your take on Laurie's card, Yuki! So fresh!!

(Thank you for your sweet comment at my place!)

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty, love the colors you chose and how the flowers are in the background. I will have a post tomorrow explaining what has happened in my life.

MiamiKel said...

Hi friend!! I sent the information via email - I hope you got it :) I had the same problem, sadly, so I added my name under "add name" - the one under google acct and before anonymous, if that helped - it said it worked and will be published after approval :)

Hugs to you, sweet girl!

Cheryl said...

This is just stunning! I love your take on the inspiration piece.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio