Monday, March 11, 2013

ME Sketch Challenge





Good morning~

It's a good morning here, indeed... The sun is out, birds are chirping... completely the opposite of the ugly-rainy-flash-flood-warning weekend we had over here... I felt bad for the pizza delivery man, who in spite of it all, managed to gave us hot pizza... 3 times!! :)

On a cheerio note... I received this gorgeous card from my sweet friend, Wida, along with some RAK goodies... Thank you!! 



                                  What did I tell ya? It's a beauty!!


10 comments:

Wida said...

Could you be any cuter? Mwah!

~amy~ said...

Awwwwww....live your ME card!! Super fun colors!!

Love Wida's card!

Ginny said...

Love your "you.me.oui" card!! It's fabulous!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hi friend, wow it feels good to be back again, commenting and creating. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, it just gives me the support I needed :) Love your card, so cute and creative, as always.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, girl!! Wida is a cool lady....LURVE her!! Hope all is well....

MiamiKel said...

WOWWWWWW, this is over the top gorgeous!! They are both so sweet but the second one - gah a showstopper!! Lovely, my friend! :)

Brandi said...

Girl this card is awesome! I love the various rainbow people! I love Mama Elephant stamps too!

Christina said...

That colorful row of "people" is darling. Love it!

Kryssi said...

Most definitely a cutie card right here! I love your softer color choices!!! Thank you so much for playing along with Mama Elephant! It is contestants like you that makes it all worth while!! Thank you!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your take on the sketch! Fabulous card, Yuki!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio