Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Art Impressions meets copics


I've had these images from AI watercolor collection for years. I usually use watercolor with these but today I was lazy and wanted to use my copic markers instead. I recently discovered the wonderful world of these markers and since then I cannot put them down!!! lolz... I wish I was a little better at blending/coloring...I don't think I did the markers justice like Debbie Olson (my all-time idol.) 
Materials: copics, memento ink, A muse stamp, Verve Beautiful You & Art Impressions.

8 comments:

Sammi said...

wow!! Looks pretty Awesome to me! I'm hanging out to get some Copics!! :)
congratulations on your new blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is wonderful! Beautiful card.

ScrappinGalz said...

What a lovely card. Your coloring is beautiful.

Cris A said...

Gorgeous coloring!

Melissa said...

Lovely card! Great coloring..

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty card. I love the coloring you did.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I actually have 7 kids, but the two oldest aren't as fun as the little ones, lol. They don't provide me with nearly as many funny stories as my 5 little ones.

Thanks for sharing. I really need to get some copics!
Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Your coloring and shading is great. I need to get better at the shading thing.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio