Thursday, August 28, 2008

Of a feather meets Verve


One of the things that I love about Verve's Beautiful You set is that it goes with pretty much anything! Today I decided to ink up my Memory Box Of a Feather stamp set. I love the tree and birdies  images....not to mention the stamps stamp very nicely. I used my copic marker to color in 2 trees and the airbrush system to do a little hill effect. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Materials: Beautiful You (Verve) & Of A Feather (Memory Box) stamps; versa scarlet, memento Rich Cocoa & SU! Only Olive ink; PTI vintage cream card stock & bazzil. 

7 comments:

CathyRose said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love it that you cat keeps trying to get in the photo too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love the pretty trees and the pink birds. Very eye catching.

Thanks for sharing!
Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com
I came for a visit from the SCS blog thread.

Frenchy said...

Wow - love the airbrushing! Great card!
I love the kitty in the next post - she's so pretty!

Carmen said...

I love the card.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Splendid card. Love how you colored only some of the trees...it's a great effect.

Traci G said...

This is beautiful, and I love the pink birds!!

Chris said...

This is terrific! I love the alternating images... :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio