Hello everyone! Yay!! I'm so happy today. My huge PTI box just came. It felt like Christmas morning. I got 4 stamp sets and their new red & brown lines. They are beautiful! Floral Frenzy is the first set I played with. Kudos to Melissa for creating a beautiful set. I have such a weak knee when it comes to floral. But gotta tell you, these floral images are so fresh & versatile. Hope you enjoy the card & have a wonderful day!
I kinda like this layout so I decided to make another simple one with Verve's Grateful Elegance. My cat, Kiki, kept trying to use it as a scratch post when I was taking the pix!




6 comments:
Ooh I like it! I love the simple beauty of your style! Great job!
Super cute! I love PTI!
Both of the cards are breathtaking. I love the simplicity and the beauty.
I love the colors and layout! Great job!
Awwww.....your kitty is a cutie!! And these cards are adorable as well!! I *love* PTI & just don't have nearly enough of their stuff ~ I'm so jealous!
How pretty. I love the circles. :)
Post a Comment