How exciting! I still can't believe how easy it is. I've been wanting to do this for awhile but keep on putting it off 'cause I was scared that I couldn't do it. But I finally decided to bite the bullet today!
This card is a case from juber's (SCS forum.) I just received my first Verve stamps last week and boy, where have I been all this time! They are wonderful!! The quality, the quotes, the service, shipping...everything! Julee is a sweetie to deal with. Usually living in HI you get everything last. But these came to me in less than a week. That means a lot for us Hawaiian. Sorry for the rambling. Back to the card. I used copic markers to fill in the flowers and liquid pearl to dot their centers.
Materials: Asian Flair, Grateful Elegance - Verve; paper SU! & PTI; ink Memento Black & Cantaloupe; liquid pearl.




4 comments:
congrats on the first post,
not a stamper. at all,
just wanted to say good luck
Welcome to the world of blogging!! I just started a blog myself. Good luck with yours!!!
Great job on the card! Welcome to the world of blogging too! It's a happy place out here! LOL!
lovely cards
Post a Comment