Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PTI meets Kiko



Here's my card for today. I used PTI anniversary set Little Simple Things along with Borders & Corners Squares. I colored them in with copic markers. DP, ribbon, cs are all PTI. They're one of my favorite places to shop. I'm anxiously waiting for my PTI huge order to arrive. I've been wanting to order Boards & Beams but it's been out of stock forever and only to come to available couple days ago. So I ordered that along with other sets and their new brown collection. Can't wait! Have a great day everybody! 
P.S. I also added the other pix with my kitty, Kiko. I guess he wanted to be in the picture as well!

8 comments:

Joy said...

love the colors and layout on this one, and the kitty too, lol, my Polo likes to be in pictures too

SueStampin Daly said...

I love the colors and the geometric shapes

Meow said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Love your lovely card and your kitty. I have 4 cats of my own.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a lovely card. You did such a great job lining everything up, and I love the squares upon square...it looks fabulous with your medallions! Awesome job.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this! Love that you added the border and corners!

paulssandy said...

Your kittie is beautiful. Quite a character wanting his picture taken with the card :) I love your card. I just got in my PTI Boards & Beams. Haven't used it yet, but will :)

loretta said...

I love the kitty, the swiss dots background is very lovely against the scallop edge! Nicely done!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Fantastic! LOVE how you stamped the shapes-brilliant!! :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio