Monday, February 9, 2009

Cupcake Valentine's



I made a bunch of cards over the weekend. It was such a good weekend. Just me and my stamps! And I think this card  is my favorite! Doesn't that cupcake look so yum? I have lots of cupcake stamps but this one with the heart (from Studio G) is just perfect for V-day. The background is BG Bittersweet and sentiment is from Hero Arts mini clear set. Hope you like it!

14 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great.. I love cupcakes. They are so yummy. So is this paper. Super job. What a great way to spend the weekend.
Dawn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

This card came out so pretty, great dp's too.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Yummmy! Great card! love the colors & the layout!

Joanne Travis said...

I love that beautiful quilt pattern of your background. So sweet!!

Gramrussell said...

Love all that great patterend paper! Just great!

Jennifer Talley said...

Very cute! Great job! Would love to see all the other goodies you made!

Anonymous said...

Good enought to eat. Great card Yuki.

Anonymous said...

I love anything that has kraft paper in it... Yum!

Abi Bundy said...

yum!

Becky said...

This is just delicious. :)

Ann said...

This is so sweet! I love the dp squares!

Alison Anderson said...

This is so cute! I love that cupcake!

Unknown said...

all your cards are great, and check out my blog, just nominated you for an award ;)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio