Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Zigen card




Hi guys! Tonight we went out for my father-in-law's birthday. Since he's heavily into Chinese/Asian art, I whipped up this card for him. I was very surprise to find these beautiful scenery stamps by Zigen (Kodomo) in our local Fisher Stationary last month. I immediately picked up a couple  and hope to practice my coloring with Copics on them. I wanted to add a sentiment but didn't find any that would go with it. That is it for today! Now off to watch my American Idol on Tivo! 

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...love the image.

Angela said...

Great coloring on this card. Came out really nice I am sure he loved it...

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

I love your coloring on this:)

Joanne Travis said...

Your coloring is so fantastic!! What a beautiful card!

Elizabeth said...

Great image! Looks like it was a lot of fun to color.

Unknown said...

coloring is amazing.
excellent work.

Becky said...

Great job, this is great, awesome coloring.

Abi Bundy said...

great colouring, what a great card!

Trini said...

Amazing job on this card.

laos348 said...

Wow - that looks really pretty. Nice coloring. I'm watching AI too - looks like it will be a good season.

Dawn B. said...

This is so nice. I have never seen a stamp like this. Your coloring is beautiful. Great job.

Ann said...

Wow! That is gorgeous coloring!

Joan said...

What an unusual image. The card is fabulous!

Alison Anderson said...

These are great! Especially that last one!

sweetd said...

love this one!!
yeah, no problem about rescheduling tomorrow! we will have plenty of chances to go!

Anonymous said...

Hope he enjoys this and appreciates all time you put into it. Great colouring.

sweetd said...

LOVE IT.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio