It's Saturday!!! yay! I didn't get to do any stamping this week with work and all. So I really look forward to the weekend... that's my time to play! :) This pretty stamp is from CHF's new line The Shady Tree. I paired it up with Basic Grey's Bittersweet and colored it with Copics.
On a side note, hubby and I are leaving for California & Las Vegas in 2 weeks! yipeeee!!! We're super excited! Both for different reasons, of course. He's looking forward to his poker games in LV while I'm looking forward to hitting all the great stamp stores in San Diego & all the big names (Joann's, Michael's, Ikea, etc.,) that we don't have here in HI that I always hear about!
I'm getting excited just typing this. hahah...ok, that's all for now. Have a great weekend, everyone!




19 comments:
Really cute card! Have fun on your trip!
Let us knwo what you find!
Enjoy your weekend stamping time ...I'm sure by the end of your trip your suitcase will be bulging!
Very pretty, I really like how you added the velum, great poppy stamp too...
Love the card! Have a great trip. Can't wait to see all your great buys when you return. Don't forget to show us pictures!!!!
Very pretty card. Have fun in LV & California. Shop your heart out!
just beautiful, rich colors ;)
Like the sound of your weekend.
love these flowers, so plum purdy. Have fun.
Great coloring. Have fun
I like the vivid colors of the flower.
Have fun on your trip. I've been to LV a couple of times and didn't gamble. There really is a lot to do there besides lose money!
This is so exquisite!! Fabulous work on the coloring.
Just a lovely card! I adore your style!
love the paper!tfs
So pretty - I like the coloring on the flower.
What a beautiful card!
Ohhh how exciting for you and DH! I did hear from my family though that you all are getting a Target. LOL! :D
I'll be sure to send you some coupons closer to the date that you're going shopping. That makes the trip even more worthwhile. ;) I love this BG paper and the image, the vellum (I assume?) looks beautiful with it!
How long are you away for? I bet you are just so excited and are crossing off the days!
Great card too!
Love the vellum...play a nickle for me in Vegas! :o)
Post a Comment