Friday, February 13, 2009

Stampin' Up Park Ave Patterns



Yay! I got my SAB order!!! I was getting impatient since I saw everyone else playing with their goodies. I finally got them last night and had to play. I love the Park Avenue Patterns the first time I saw it in the catalog. So, of course, I had to use this set first. Here's some simple cards where I used these as backgrounds. I really like how they turned out. Simple and clean...just the way I like 'em! Have a great weekend everyone! and Happy Valentine's!!! 
Supplies: Ink - PTI Summer Sunrise; CS - PTI Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Poppy, Ocean Tide, Ripe Avocado, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss; Stamps - SU Park Ave. Patterns, PTI Remember & Papertrey
Supplies: CS - PTI Dark Chocolate & Rasp. Fizz & PP; Ink - Memento Brown & Rose Bud; Martha Stewart Double Scallop Punch; Stamps - SU Park Ave. Patterns, PTI Heart Prints Sentiment.
Supplies: CS - all are PTI except the reddish one, I think it's SU but can't think of the name at the moment. Ink - PTI vintage cream, Momento Rich Cocoa; Stamps: SU Park Ave Patterns, PTI Heart Prints Sentiment & cut out flowers are from Verve Artful Elegance. 

17 comments:

Ann said...

Yumm-y! I love them all! :D

Jacquel said...

Hmmm, I'll have to take a second look at that set...very nice cards! tfs!!!

Merrigrace said...

I really like the simplicity of these cards. Happy Valentine's Day.

Angela said...

Cute cards, and those dps are fab..

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Very Nice! I like the clean & simple! Great sentiment too!

Joanne Travis said...

This is gorgeous!! I'll never catch up with my wish list :)

Frogwoman said...

Your cards are fantastic. I love how you did the PTI flowers.

Becky said...

great looking cards.

Ashley Newell said...

These cards are lovely! I like them all!

Abi Bundy said...

cute cards!

Dawn B. said...

I love this. I can't wait to get my order. Super colors.

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful assortment of creativity Yuki. I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!!! Enjoy all your new goodies.

Carisa said...

oh fabulous cards! it's so fun playing with new things and you did an awesome job.

Jennifer Talley said...

I really like these! I want that park ave set. Thanks for showing us a great way to use it.

Dawn said...

I love the simplicity of your cards!

Merrigrace said...

I really like that hot pink flower. It makes the card. Thanks for posting.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio