Sunday, February 1, 2009

A simple card


Hi all! Just a quick and easy card to share today. Made this card for the receptionist's birthday at my hubby's office. I love this Chatterbox PP. Actually, I love all Chatterbox PP back when they had the papers dedicated to different rooms in the house. Does anyone remember that? I collected every single of them. Now, I don't really see their brand as much. I know they changed owners/designers and their image is totally different. 
Back to the card...I layered the butterfly with vellum. Butterfly punch is from MS and sentiment is PTI Heart Felt Basics. That's all for today! gotta go and clean up the Super Bowl after-mass! Thanks for looking!

26 comments:

Heidi said...

that paper is beautiful. Nice clean and simple card.

maddy hill said...

oh wow what a delicate beautiful card ! i love the paper you have chosen and those vellum butterflys look very soft and fluttery ! fab choice !

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is an absolute beauty! Gorgeous card.

Becky said...

Beautiful, I love the colors, so Spring, and those butterfies are just gorgeous.

Jacquel said...

Your card is really pretty! I like the colors you used...nice job & tfs!!

Joanne Travis said...

That paper makes for one gorgeous card!! Love this pretty design.

MaryR said...

so pretty! I adore the colors and paper here and the punched butterflies are just floating - great card!

Unknown said...

just wonderful, love it.

Trini said...

Great Job! Simple yet elegant!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This paper is so pretty. I'm a fan of Chatterbox too. My favorite "room" was den. The butterflies are fab.

Carisa said...

aww, this is beautiful! you are so sweet to make this for your hubby's receptionist!

Gramrussell said...

orgeous. Those butterflies are so dainty and beautiful. I love your work!

Ashley Newell said...

This is STUNNING! I am in love with how clean and simple it is! It's just breath taking with the paper and butterflies!

Angela said...

Cute card, love those butterflies... Wanted to tell you that I got the flower and the brad together at Hobby Lobby!

Elizabeth said...

This card is so beautiful! I love the vellum butterflies!

Frogwoman said...

Your card is lovely. The paper is so cute. TFS!

jacque4u2c said...

I just love that butterfly punch! This is really cute. I agree the papers just aren't the same - this one is really cute and detailed.

Miss Molly said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way you have laid this card out!!

chica21b said...

That is a really pretty card Yuki. I love how you layered vellum on the butterflies.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh how lovely! Spring cards are really making me smile, and this one in particular. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...Might be simple but it is very effective!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the dimensional butterflies.

Karen said...

Beautiful! I can see why you love this paper. If I had seen it, I certainly would have bought it too. The butterflies are really pretty and a nice touch to make this card extra special.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

So soft & femenine- a beautiful card! Also I wanted to tell you the company that made the flower stamp that you left me a comment about a while back-It's from K& Co. Its a clear set, I think it's called lotus blossom-maybe. If you google K & Co. & click to shop catalog I found it in there.

Cindy said...

Love the butterflies! Pretty card.

Ann said...

This is absolutely beautiful! The butterflies and dp just take my breath away! WOW!!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio