Isn't this little guy darling? Again, this was one of the stamp sets I've found while I was re-organizing my stash the other day. Can't believe I forgot about this cute set from All That Scraps. Hope your week is going well. The long weekend is almost here!!!
2 weeks ago




12 comments:
This is an adorable stamp! I love this card.
Cute card and the bug is darling.
a-stinkin-a-dorable!!!!!
I LOVE this set too. I just used mine the other day. Really great paper piecing. TFS
this is gorgeous!
Cute stamp! I love finding stamps I forgot about!
This is so adorable! Don't you love it when you come across something in your stash you totally forgot about? It's almost like Christmas! LOL
He is adorable!!! Love this CAS card :)
Maria
Cute image! I love the element you made for the left side, very cool!
this is my first visit to your wonderful blog.. i love your style...and your cards are fat=ntastic! TFS!
michelle
Super cute! I love the colors and the paper pieced bird is really cute!
ahh how cute, adorable image
Post a Comment