Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CAS Make-over




This week CAS challenge over at SCS is make-over. Choose a previous card and give it a new look. I kept all the color scheme, stamps, and papers the same. Just wanted to change the layout and making it an one-layer card. The only new element is the button. :)

This is the card I chose:

7 comments:

sweetd said...

lucky you get to stay home and work on cards! :)
...i actually didn't start the p90x b/c i've been soooo busy with work and school! but jacie has; good for her!

Ann said...

Beautiful remake! I love it!

~amy~ said...

wow...love the make-over...it turned out magnificent!

Unknown said...

Both cards are fabulous, I love the colors you colored the flowers!

Unknown said...

how pretty, love what you did, your first one is still good ;)

Abi Bundy said...

I love how clean and simle your cards are!!!

Donelda said...

cool!! I love how you took all the same elements and just did different things with them!! Awesome!! And I think I like the text in the circle as much as I like the dots in the circle!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio