Thursday, September 10, 2009

CAS31




Here's a card I made for this week's CAS challenge over at SCS. The challenge is to make it pop! The color combo and layout are from Nicole Heady's card in this post. I love how she has a niche for simplifying things yet they still look stunning. 

I broke out my new Amy Butler stamp set, and the sentiment is from PTI's Heart Prints. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful, I love all your cards :)

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Like how you cute out the flower! rita w

~amy~ said...

wow...gorgeous amy butler stamp...gorgeous card!

eds said...

All your cards are SO cute! I seriously don't know why you don't sell them. All you need to do is bring them with you to work in an organizer box, and we'd TOTALLY buy them!

You don't know how many times I forget to go out and buy a card... You'd be doing me a service! :)

Ann said...

Ohhh, this is CAS perfection, my friend!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio