Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finally a break!




The past couple days had been pretty hectic around here. I'm trying to get things done and ready for our trip next week!!! Can't waiiiiiiiiiit!

Got some time to play with my stamps today. I whipped out that beautiful flower stamp from Amy Butler again. I left it un-colored to create a clean look. It was really hard trying to resist my Copics. :)

8 comments:

Mandalika said...

Fantastic card!

Heather P. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...a ton!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...love the colors and layout!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is very pretty, I really like the color combo. You are stronger than me, I would have given into the Copics!

Dawn B. said...

This is really pretty. I love the colors. TFS

Lisa H. said...

this is really nice! love the layout, stamps,and colors. FAB!

Joan said...

this is beautiful. your trip to San Fran looks like it was a smash success!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio