Saturday, September 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #16



Happy Saturday!!! Lots of things happening this weekend. Not all of them are fun. :( My work place has decided to hold a meeting on Sunday. Boo....

Finally had time to do Dawn Macvey's color challenge this morning. These colors came out so pretty. I love fall and everything associates with it. Too bad, here in Hawaii, you can't feel/see it. 




Flourishes are from Basic Grey. That pretty flower is by Impress. I believe it's called, Cabbage Flower. Sentiment & dots are from PTI. Hope you like it!

15 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

wow, this is really cute! Love the flower being cut out! Love the dotted bckground!

Couds :D

~amy~ said...

Oh I LOVE it...great job on the color challenge!!!

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Beautiful colors and card:D

Cat said...

Very beautiful. Love the liquid pearls on the flowers and the spots look great.:)

laos348 said...

Very cool take on the color challenge - beautiful card!

sweetd said...

before i was working about three shifts, now four...not too bad. just focusing on school and work! what are you doing monday morning?! savers has a 50% off sale if you want to meet there when they open (it's going to be packed, i think)

Joanne Travis said...

This is such a lovely color combination for this time of year. I'll have to try this one.
Your card came out gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Abi Bundy said...

very pretty!

Dawn B. said...

I love the soft brown with the yellow. Really great background. Super job on this one..

Maureen said...

love the polkadots and bling! so fun :)

Lisa H. said...

love what you did with these colors. they looks great here with those polka dots!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Great design & stamping!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, great card with these colors. very pretty!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio