2 days ago
Monday, March 12, 2012
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC43
Sneaking in a card for CAS-ual Fridays...
Hope you all had a good weekend... mine was not so great. Our doggie got sick.... vomiting and the other D word.... we fenced him in the kitchen... not an easy change since he's used to roaming all over the house.... so lots of crying & whimpering.
He's doing much better today.... hasn't gotten his appetite back quite yet. I've been hand-feeding him... hubby said he's milking this... haha... What a big baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Love this card Yuki!
Kate
Xx
Awesome! A perfect CAS card. :-)
This is a great, graphic, visually eye-catching card. Nice job! So sorry about your doggie, but I'm happy to hear he's on the mend. And we all like to be babied sometimes. :o)
Oh no! So sorry to hear about your doggie! Hope he feels much better soon. I'm sure he will thanks to your wonderful cares :)
Love this bold CAS and how you used half of the vine die! Clever!
Oh sorry to hear about doggie Yuki - doesn't make for a peaceful weekend! Thank goodness he's on the mend. Lovely peaceful card though - really love those muted colours.
Very cute! Hope your pup feels better soon.
Sorry to hear that the puppy was unwell. Hope he is feeling all better! How very sophisticated is your card! Love it! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
oh no...poor puppy...hope he's better! Love your darling card!
Hoping that your puppy is doing better! Super fun project - love the stamped circles and the vine border - so cool! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!
Yuki!! Hi there, sweetie! Sorry it has taken me so long to stop by -- the kids are home and we've been all out and about :) I'm sorry to hear the news of your pup - big furry hugs and hopefully there is sunshiney moments ahead to report. LOVE your card - as always! You totally REIGN over CAS in my book :)
Oh hope puppy is doing better, poor thing. When Lucky had that, I got an antibiotic and special food that he could tolerate. Your card is adorable, love the colors you chose and that nice CAS look. Thanks for checking on me, we drove to FL to visit my In-Laws and my parents, lucky us they are 15 minutes apart. I didn't have time to pre-post and I don't like letting anyone know I am gone. We got back this morning and hopefully I will have a card on Monday :) Thanks again
Post a Comment