Monday, March 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC44

Hope everyone had a good weekend... we went to a friend's birthday BBQ yesterday... and as always, had a great time & ate way too much food.... keke.





Here's the card I made CAS-ual Fridays & also for our birthday friend... Have a great day!

18 comments:

Flutterby Creations said...

Lovely card- loving that butterfly :)

Kate
xx

~amy~ said...

gorgeous girlie!

Wida said...

Its just so pretty! I love the stripes.

Unknown said...

wow, love this!!!

Kathy and Lucky said...

You are so clever with that butterfly, love how you did it in black with the trail over the sentiment, love it! Thanks again for your sweet comment, guessing Lucky may have to get Noel to your place. She is still a bit angry, not always eating, but she will come around. Hope your puppy is doing better.

Virginia L. said...

This is refreshing and gorgeous! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, just a vision this is! Love the contrasting side stamped zig zag and the little twirl for the butterfly :) You have such a vision with your crafting! Love your work!! x0x0

Karen Mead said...

Gorgeous card, I love your design with the zig-zag and the butterfly is fab, hugs x x

Michele Gross said...

Really gorgeous! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

What a beautiful creation!

Christina said...

LOVE this, Yuki! What a cheery color combo, which is so striking with the black butterfly!

Brandi said...

This is stunning!!! I want to CASE it!

Laurie said...

GORGEOUS! The black butterfly balances out the card so well! This is just so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors and stripes.

Deb said...

Gorgeous!

Ginny said...

Great card, Yuki! All the design elements are perfect, and I especially love that butterfly.

Kelly Griglione said...

Nice color combination!

Jen said...

oh my word!!! i love, love, love this card!!! perfect!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio