Sunday, March 25, 2012

Papertrey March Blog Hop










Good morning~


Sneaking in a card before we head out to enjoy this beautiful sunny Sunday... Hope you are having a great one!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!! This is perfection!!! I love that layout, and the circles in the perfect spot, so creative! Love, love, love.

~amy~ said...

**sigh**
so pretty!!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful graphics! I love it.

Ginny said...

What a cool card - such a fantastic design!! I adore it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card.

Christina said...

So. stinkin. cute. Love!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Ok, I really need to get over to your place, you make the best CAS cards, always so creative. I need to study harder, this is wonderful, love the stripes,the colors and the circles, so perfect. I need to get comfy with this stuff. your cards are such an inspiration.

Chunyuan said...

great design. So simple, yet balanced and graceful.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS card!!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous design! I love the color and the cluster of circles.

The Paper Parade said...

What a CAS card that fits the inspiration photo to a "T"! I love how your stripes just stop, and they're all lined up so perfectly :)

whoistracy said...

Just love those stripes, this is adorable! It has been far too long since I've stopped by your blog- miss your CAS style!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio