
Posting on a Wednesday here... I have today off and thank God, the rain decided to take the day off as well!
It's been nothing but rain, gusty winds, lightning, thunders, flash flood warnings since Sunday.... until today. Finally, it feels like Hawaii again.
Hope it's springy where you are!




17 comments:
Totally gorgeous, Yuki! Wow! That stamped background is amazing, and I love the pop of bright green. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!
Aw, Yuki - thank YOU for all the beauties you are creating, inspiring all of us, and giving us some pretty yummy cards to peek at when we visit! This is a GEM!! Love the we bit of green amidst the bold coral color - splendid! You really are my idol, just so ya know :)
xoxo
This is such a fabulous card with your signature style! Love the way you used the colors and your sleek and chic design. Hope you enjoyed your day off! Hugs! :)
Darling!!!!!
Beautifully done!
This is a wonderful card Yuki! Love how you've used those leaf stamps and added the butterfly.
Hope you got my mail last week to say my package had arrived safely.
On and off springy here - but that's the UK for you. You didn't get any flash floods did you!! :o(
We are getting the wind, hail and rain tonight! This is such a pretty card, love how you have the two stamps all over with such a pretty tropical color. Such an inspiration for me :) Hope you have great weather now.
That is a really pretty card. Love the details.
Oh my good God Yuki, this is amazing!!! That stamped background is just perfection, I'm about to run and recreate it right now! So glad to hear weather is getting better, I hope you have a sunny weekend :)
Yuki your card is fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!
Such a pretty card, Yuki, I love all your stamped petals! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.
Beautiful background and very pretty card :)
Such a beautiful card, love your background and the hand cut frame.
So very pretty!! I am having a devil of a time cutting those frames nicely ... wish I had your talent. :)
So pretty how you combined the coral and pink to make that beautiful background - very impressive! Thanks so much for the very sweet comment you left for me :-)).
This is so beautiful! Wow, Yuki! I think this may be one of my favorites of yours!
I am sooooo in love with the colors!!!
Post a Comment