Thursday, January 29, 2009

CHF Artsy Bloom






Have you seen the new line Shady Tree from Cornish Heritage Farm? They have beautiful line art floral images. I absolutely LOVE line art images. The possibilities to color them with Copics, watercolor, twinkling H2O, Shimmerz, and more!  I wanted to get them all but had to restrain myself. So, I got this and Poppy Pair, which I will play with next.

I used colored pencils & twinkling H2O on both cards, although you can't really tell the shimmery effect. They look really pretty in person. I have a lot to learn with this camera! I swear, I tried to read that manual many times but it's like Greek to me! lol! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the flower image stamps and how you colored them so softly. So beautiful!!

Trini said...

Very pretty cards!

Gramrussell said...

Love the stamps from CHF. Don't have this one though. Love the way you colored it. Really pretty card.

Michelle said...

You did a great job! I love the stamps you chose too! So many options with outline type stamps! TFS!

Melody said...

Really pretty! I love the look you got with your coloring.

ScrappinGalz said...

Nice job on these cards! Beautiful work

laos348 said...

Very pretty. I like the splash of color from the flowers in the first one.

Jacquel said...

Great cards and love your coloring!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely images!

Frogwoman said...

Very pretty cards!

Alison Anderson said...

Cool flowers! I LOVE Labels 1!!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours of this.

Abi Bundy said...

ooh love the colour combo's very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Those cards are so pretty! Love your coloring! Aren't Twinkling H20s funny? Looking forward to getting to know you thru the Bloggers 10 Group.

JazzyH said...

Love the stamp and card

Ann said...

Oh, lovely! Both are so pretty!

Cindy said...

I'm with you...I like the line stamps as there are so many possibilities...very pretty cards...tfs

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty these both are.

Anonymous said...

I love the soft feel of the flowers. Great job!

JUST JUDY said...

Vera Vera nice cards - - I like your work.

Judy :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flower! TFS

Unknown said...

I adore Twinkling H20s. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Your card looks so elegant! I just purchased twinkling h2os...wish me luck!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio