Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dream card






Hi all! Thank you everyone for your sweet comments regarding my friend's lost in yesterday's post. I needed to take my mind off so I buried myself with stamps and more stamps today. Here's the first card I made using my Unity goodies and Basic Grey PP. 

The Lemonade Award


One of my blogging pals, Becky, gave me this wonderful award. You're so sweet, thank you, Becky! :)

I'm happy to pass this onto 5 wonderful persons whose blogs I love to browse:

Alfred - his tutorials on Copic markers are so helpful.




8 comments:

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Thanks for bestowing an award upon me:) I LOVE your card! Especially the saying and the shape that you stamped it on! Very cool!

laos348 said...

Great card - I really like the clean lines of it. Thanks for the award!

Unknown said...

Aww...thanks for the award :)

jacque4u2c said...

Beautiful card - so very elegant!!!! Congrats on your award!!!!!!!

JazzyH said...

Great card! Congrats!

Angela said...

Beautiful card,

Anonymous said...

I don't have ANY Unity stamps! ...But I love looking at what you do with them...

Thanks so much for the award! Do I deserve it???

Elizabeth said...

Great card! Love the glitter on the edge of the sentiment!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio