Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sad week


Sorry for being MIA for the past week. One of my closest friends' mom past away last Friday due to a heart attack. Everything has been crazy since. It caught everyone by surprise and my friend is having the hardest time. Today is the funeral service.  

I sat down to make a card for his family. This is my first sympathy card. I couldn't think of anything!!! I kept tearing up during the process. The card is fairly simple yet the same time it was so hard!! 

11 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card. Love the clean design and wonderful sentiment.

Becky said...

I am so sorry to hear that. This card is just beautiful.

Becky said...

I have the cutest award for you over at my place, come by and pick it up :).

Alfredo Gallardo said...

Im sorry for your friend's lost. May her soul rest in heaven. :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and very sad to hear the unexpected news!

This is why I have cards ready for this occasion...too hard to do when I really need them!

~amy~ said...

sorry to hear about your friend...that stinks....your card is beautiful..your friend will really love it.

Dawn B. said...

Oh I am so sad for everyong. You picked a terrific sentiment. He will really appreciate this. Hugs to everyone..

Carisa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. That must be really hard on you to see your friend in pain. Your card is beautiful.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

I was wondering where you have been! I'm so sorry for your loss. Whether expected or not, it is never easy to lose someone.

laos348 said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your card is elegant and just right for a sympathy card.

Angela said...

What a great sympathy card, I think it is perfect...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio