Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Owl cards





Happy Wednesday! I have more My Cute Stamps cards to share with you today. 


Supplies: stamps - Little Forest Friends ; Copics; PTI's buttons, CS & PP; Blossom Nesties.


Supplies: stamps - Night Owl ; Copics; CS - PTI & Gina's Luxury; PP - A Muse; PTI's button.  

Hope you like them and have a great day!!!

25 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

Ooooh, those buttons on the branch, TOO CUTE!

Love the night owl, too, adorable! I love My Cute Stamps with the A Muse papers, they go together like peanut butter and jelly! :)

Jacquel said...

These are too stinkin' cute! I love them both...those owls are adorable! tfs!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are both such cuties!

~amy~ said...

Oooh....aaahhh...love your owlies!!! cute, cute, cute!!

Unknown said...

i love these images so cute.
great cards ;)

Deb said...

Love your owl cards and the color combinations. These would be great to give to a friend.

loretta said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! These are so adorable!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love these cards! what cute owls. Great colors..TFS!!
Mandy

Mary G. said...

Adorable owl images! I'm going to have to check out My Cute Stamps! Thanks for enabling me! ;)

Ann said...

Toooooo cute!!!

jacque4u2c said...

LOL! Just owlfully cute!

Gina Lindsay said...

Both cards are so cute, Love the owls and that red polka dot paper is great!

Heather P. said...

These are fabulous! Awesome color combos! :)

Alfredo Gallardo said...

They indeed are cute. Nice cards and colors. :D

Spyder said...

What a hoot~they're too cute!!
Love 'em!!

((Lyn))

JazzyH said...

I love the buttons and that owl is so cute!

laos348 said...

Aaahh - these stamps really are cute!! I like your use of the buttons.

Unknown said...

I love the owl images...soooo cute! Great cards!

Abi Bundy said...

I love these they are so cute!!

Cindy said...

Cute and Cleaver!

Kim Scheerer said...

That is adorable!!

Jennifer Talley said...

So cute! I love the owls!

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. Love the orange buttons on the tree. Smart thinking.

Angela said...

Great cards, really love the first one and the buttons...adorable...

Elizabeth said...

These are both so cute!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio