Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Unity

So I went crazy when Unity had their Anniversary Sale the other week. I literally forgot what I ordered when the box arrived. This cute trees image is from their April's KOTM. I used my scraps from Memory Box to do the trees and the sentiment is from Ali Edward's Loving Words. 

Was anyone caught off guard when they announced the American Idol last night? I love Kris but did not expect him to win...gotta admit, Adam's voice is top-notch. It's a wonderful surprise. I will buy both of their CDs. 

Have a great day! and one more day 'til the long weekend!!!!

9 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the trees!! So pretty with the textured cardstocks.

Becky said...

lovely trees, and beautiful card.

Angela said...

What adorable tree, great card...

~amy~ said...

super adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card Yuki!

JazzyH said...

Great card!

laos348 said...

Such a pretty card (love those trees) and I really like that sentiment.

Unknown said...

love this card, its so cute

Abi Bundy said...

this is super cute!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio