Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Peace card


How was everyone's long weekend? Mine was terrific! It was very nice to just relax and did nothing. But the best part was when hubby surprised me with my new wedding band...from Tiffany's!! :) 

I made this card for my close friend who is having a really hard time accepting his mom's recent passing. Everything is from PTI, my favorite company! Ok, off to work I go. Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by. 

14 comments:

Jennifer Talley said...

This is so pretty. I am sure that your friend will really appreciate it.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors and your great stitching.. Super job...

Ann said...

Love the colors on this one! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Lovely card from the layout to the colors to the stamps~

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card...lovely choice of colors! Your hubby is a keeper :)

Becky said...

This is lovely, I love the colors you used here.

Joanne Travis said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the stamping on the Kraft, it is so lovely.

Elizabeth said...

So pretty! I love the stitching and image!

Elizabeth said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. That card should be very soothing to the family.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! Love the colors, layout and stiching!! Iam sure your friend will love its beauty and appreciate the time and thoughtfulness you took to make it for her.

sweetd said...

all of your cards a looking amazing! why don't you just become a professional card-maker and quit dealer with stupid resturant goers! ahahah. i would if i had your skills!

when are you working?? i have something for you to borrow...
WONDER YEARS DVD BOX SET!!!!

laos348 said...

Great colors and a wonderful card - very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job. Great layout and stitching!

Melissa said...

I love this color combo! Another great job.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio