Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simple Unity

Hi all! It's been raining non-stop here. I'm enjoying every drop since the last couple of days have been sooooooo hot! Nothing beats a rainy day...watching Friends on DVD and playing with my stamps.

Here's a simple card made using Unity April's KOTM and PTI's Around and About Sentiments. The blue strip is a combination of my two favorite punches, EK Success & SU! Hope you like it!

10 comments:

Ann said...

I love the tiny butterflies and the rows of piercing!

Joanne Travis said...

What a cheerful and pretty card!!!

~amy~ said...

such the sweet card...love the pop of kraft and the scallops too :) The butterflies go without sayin' :)

Unknown said...

very pretty. love your blog background.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Pretty card! I'm jealous of your time to stamp:)

Becky said...

I just love this, so bright and pretty, and those butterflies are adorable.

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I LOVE the color combo. These are colors I struggle with. Really nice job..

Abi Bundy said...

love this !!!

laos348 said...

Another great combo of colors on this one - fun card!

Deb said...

I love all the butterflies and the color combination you used. Very fresh and summery

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio