How was everyone's Mother's Day weekend? Hope yours was memorable. Mine was simply sweet. Took my mom out shopping and had lunch at our favorite spot. It was really nice to spend a whole morning with her. Although I see my mom all the time; we rarely go out together, just the two of us. The rest of the evening was time with my in-laws. That was good as well. :)
Just a cute card for today using that cute cat stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs and my new favorite embellishment, Flower Soft! Can't get enough of that stuff!




14 comments:
Very cute image and I love the flower soft on the grass.
Whatta super sweet card! Happy Monday!
What a super cute card! I love the use of the flower soft.
Very cute stamp!
Super sweet card! I love the colors!
This card is so Darling and love the soft flower on the bottom.
Lovely fun image Yuki!
This is as cute as can be!! I love the soft colors. So sweet!
very cute!
Awww this is so sweet. I love Whipper Snapper. Great job on this one. The flower soft is perfect..
i say WHATEVA! all the time! muhahahahahha.
What a cute card. My cats would love it!
Great coloring, what a cute image..
I am just loving this card, your coloring is fab and love the soft flowers :).
Post a Comment