Here's my card for this week CAS24 color challenge over at Splitcoast. The challenge is to use turquoise, orange and yellow. Just received my PTI goodies the other day and had to ink up Polka Dots II & that beautiful In Bloom set!!! My fav. from this release. Ok, I'm off to a busy, busy weekend. Have a great one!
2 weeks ago




16 comments:
Absolutely fabulous! This is CAS perfection!
CAS goodness...excellent job!
This is so clean and pretty!! Love it.
Oh WOW! Love this!
Great job on that tough color combo. The flowers are pretty.
This is fabulous girl!! and a great job on the challenge.
Love these colors together!
beautiful card
i love this card! so clean and simple!
Wow! Great work - those look perfect!
This is a great color combo. I would struggle with this one. TFS
Simply gorgeous. Love those spots.
Very pretty!
just beautiful, so CAS ;)
This is so pretty! I love your color combination!
Very pretty card, I love the simplicity of it!!! The colors really pop.
Post a Comment