Oh, gorgeous card. Love the clean and simple look and that stamp set is just beautiful.
Eeee!!!! This is totally sweet! I'm gonna CASE this one. Aren't these colors fab?
ahhh you got this set!!so kool ;)I want to get it ;)
very cute-- I love that set!
How cute ... I love the little rug under the couch.
What a great card!! I love that image and the colors you used!!
Very cute! Love the stamp set and great picture! :)
Nice card. I can't wait to get that set!Kisha
absolutely darling!!!
I love this card, and the sentiment is so sweet.
It's so pretty!
Awww1 What a sweet card! Great colors! Blessings to you!
Great job! with the challenge...the card is great..TFS!Mandy
super cute!!!!Hugs,Cheryl
Very fin card - looks great!
what a simply lovely card for that challnge
Simple and stunning! Love this card. Way to rock this color combo.It's a good life!Terri E.
Love the simplicity of this card
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Oh, gorgeous card. Love the clean and simple look and that stamp set is just beautiful.
Eeee!!!! This is totally sweet! I'm gonna CASE this one. Aren't these colors fab?
ahhh you got this set!!
so kool ;)
I want to get it ;)
very cute-- I love that set!
How cute ... I love the little rug under the couch.
What a great card!! I love that image and the colors you used!!
Very cute! Love the stamp set and great picture! :)
Nice card. I can't wait to get that set!
Kisha
absolutely darling!!!
I love this card, and the sentiment is so sweet.
It's so pretty!
Awww1 What a sweet card! Great colors! Blessings to you!
Great job! with the challenge...the card is great..TFS!
Mandy
super cute!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Very fin card - looks great!
what a simply lovely card for that challnge
Simple and stunning! Love this card. Way to rock this color combo.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Love the simplicity of this card
Post a Comment