Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Cute Stamps





Here are two cards I made yesterday using My Cute Stamps stamps. 

This first one uses the beautiful branch from Ashley's Blossoms set. Background paper is from SEI. 
And this one uses all the small tiny flower stems from Night Owl. I thought those PTI buttons would be the perfect for them. Again PP is from American Crafts. 

Hope you like them!

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful cards! Love those buttons! Great job@ Blessings to you!

Mary G. said...

Beautiful! I really like that first one, but love those buttons on the second card! Great job!

Unknown said...

What great cards. I love the buttons as flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. It is really appreciated.

Becky said...

Beautiful cards, the first one is just so elegant and soft.

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

OMG!!! These are simply adorable! I'm dying to purchase those Papertry vintage buttons, but unfortunately, they don't take Paypal:( Thanks for the inspiration:D

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...what sweet cards!!!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

whoistracy said...

Just adorable! I love the little button flowers. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

ahhh so pretty, great cards

Ann said...

Both are great--love the buttons!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio