Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Unity meets PTI buttons


...a pretty good match, don't you think? Happy Wednesday! It's becoming my favorite day of the week....and it happens to be my day off! :) I can't stop playing with those PTI buttons. They're my favorite embellishment at the moment. Today I paired them up with Unity's Giggle Grove set. Sentiment is from Ali Edward's Loving Words. Hope you like it! 

11 comments:

Linnie Blooms Shop said...

Awesome card! I am dying to get some of those buttons:D

Ann said...

Oooh, so pretty! I love the soft colors and that sweet sentiment!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...whatta super sweet card!!

Unknown said...

beautiful colors. one of unity's challenge is to use pink, green and brown ;)

Dawn B. said...

I am loving Unity stamps more and more every week. This is adorable. The buttoned tree is so cute. Great job.

JazzyH said...

I love the Unity. I love how you did that card!

Becky said...

Lovely card, love the buttons on the tree.

Judith said...

This is a beautiful card so so cute. I love buttons x

Cassie_lu said...

they look great combined

Abi Bundy said...

this is so pretty!

Jennifer Talley said...

Love this!! So pretty. Thanks for the great idea!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio