Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CAS25


Good morning! This is the card I made for this week CAS challenge over at Splitcoast. I paired up PTI In Bloom & Text Style BG sets. I colored the flowers with Copics. Gotta tell ya, I'm in-love with those flowers! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥sweet♥♥ LOVE it!!

Ann said...

Super pretty! Great colors, and I love the text along the bottom!

Unknown said...

its beautiful, you did an amazing job ;)

Deb said...

Beautiful!!!! So Summery! I love how you placed the flowers on the card. Just LOVE it!!!!

Tandra said...

Hi! I just found your blog thru Krystie Lees.
Ive been thru 3 pages, and I love every bit of it! You do fabulous work and have an amzing style!

Vicki said...

How elegant! And such great colors! Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! love the color combo and the CAS look this has!

JazzyH said...

I love the colors. Great card!

Kim Scheerer said...

Love the colors! TFS

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio