Hi! Just a simple My Cute Stamps card to share with you today. I can't stop using this branch from Ashley's Blossoms set. It's so elegant and easy to use. I stamped image using Memento Lady Bug onto a page from an old book and stitched around it and....voila! Super quick and easy. Hope you like it!
2 weeks ago




12 comments:
I love how you used a page from an old book...now I will have to save an old book..LOL The red on the page really makes it pop!! Great job. :-)
oh its beautiful, I love this card., gonna have to check that stamp :)
This is gorgeous and what a funny coincidence - I was just writing down in my ideas journal last night about using text from old books or magazines! Love what you did with it :)
Fabulous card! Love how you stamped on top of the text, and the stitching is the perfect touch!
Classic beauty! Great job! Blessings to you!
such a gorgeous card! Love the CAS design!
That is a beautiful image; the text is a great background. Very classy!
I love the stamping on the text, this is so beautiful!
What a creative card, this is so pretty.
What a great idea!! Simple but so effective. I love it!
Love and hugs from Switzerland,
Karina
Great card. I love the simplicity of it.
This is reall cool. I love the book page and your stitching. Super stamp.
Post a Comment