Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!


It's Friday! One more day of work and I'm off to an eventful weekend. I have a birthday party to attend on Sunday. And tomorrow is gonna be special since it's the first day my hubby is off in months!!! (I know, poor guy, he works 7 days a week...70 hours plus!!!) We'll be spending the whole day hanging out and eating at our favorite eateries. Can't wait!

I love Dawn McVey's color combo this week so much that I made another card with it. This one uses PTI's Bird Watching set. Hope you like it & have a wonderful weekend!!!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sweet..have a super weekend with the hubby! I finally placed a mondo PTI order last night..free ship, gotta get the free ship :)

Becky said...

This is so cute, love the paper piecing.

Joanne Travis said...

One of my very favorite things is polka dots so you know I LOVE this card. So very sweet!

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet card! The polka dots are just the cutest ~ love it to pieces! :o)

Ann said...

LOVE the paper piecing!!!

Sue Lelli said...

So adorable! Love the polka dots and how you used the colors!

Scrapping Julie said...

super cute

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I love the sketch and these colors are awesome. Great job. Hope you enjoyed your hubby time. He needs a break once in awhile. That is alot of working.

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Sande said...

Love the dots...reminds me of dotted swiss fabric.

Great job!

Deb said...

These birdhouses are so cute. Love the color combo! I hope your day with your hubby was wonderful.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio